Misaligned Teeth? No Problem!
The decision to straighten your teeth in Naperville, IL affects not only the appearance of your smile but your lifestyle as well. At first impression, people associate straight teeth with good overall health and hygiene. As an adult, you may wish to enhance your smile for business or social interactions. Or, perhaps you’re a teen looking for a trendy, modern alternative to metal brackets and wires in Naperville, IL. Invisible braces for teens and adults allow you to enjoy all the benefits of straight teeth without putting your lifestyle on hold.
Watch to Learn More About the Process
How Does It Work?
Invisible braces are an orthodontic treatment that uses removable alignment trays to straighten teeth in Naperville, IL. Your dentist will fit you with custom-designed alignment trays that slowly shift your teeth into the desired position. Every few weeks, you will receive a new set of trays until your teeth are perfectly aligned. Schedule a consultation with your dentist at Aesthetica Dental to find out if invisible braces are right for you!
5 Advantages of Invisible Braces Over Traditional Braces!
- Appearance. Metal braces can cause the appearance of the mouth to be unattractive and they are noticeable. Invisible braces are barely visible in your mouth – your friends, family, and coworkers may not even notice they are there.
- Comfort. Once the metal braces are attached to someone’s teeth, the braces must remain in place until they are professionally removed. Invisible braces are removable. You can remove the trays for eating, cleaning, and special occasions.
- Safety. Invisible braces reduces damage normally caused by wearing conventional metal braces, including gum disease and cavities. The smooth plastic surface will not scratch or damage the inside of your mouth.
- Duration of Treatment. People who wear metal braces might expect results as long as 3 years. Invisible braces can take from only one year to a year and a half to straighten your teeth.
- Knowing What to Expect. Invisible braces are more comfortable than metal braces and provide beautiful smiles much faster. Schedule a dental consultation to find out if invisible braces are right for you!