Inman Aligners – improve your smile with one great appliance and get one great result – without Braces! As time goes by, your teeth tend to shift, sometimes causing your front top and bottom teeth to become crooked. At first glance you may think you need braces, or you may have already had braces and your teeth are now crooked due to a relapse. With the patented inman aligners, your front teeth can be gently guided to an ideal position quickly and effectively, in a matter of weeks, all with a removable appliance!
The Inman Aligner applies a gentle pressure to the teeth that need to be moved to an ideal position. This gentle process is provided by the spring action of the appliance. Once your teeth are corrected, we will make you a clear retainer to hold them in place.
Are You a Candidate?
We use Inman aligners to treat a variety of orthodontic issues, including:
- Crowded front teeth
- Pre-alignment for cosmetic treatment
- Orthodontic relapse
Often, the best candidates for Inman aligners are patients who previously had some form of orthodontic correction, but now their front teeth are starting to shift again.
Benefits of Inman Aligners
Inman aligners offer a range of unique benefits that separate them from other orthodontic treatments. Some of these include:
- Removable - You can remove your aligners before meals, allowing you to enjoy all your favorite foods. This also makes them easy to clean, and you only need to wear the aligners for 16 hours per day.
- Convenient - Unlike Invisalign®, you’ll only wear one pair of aligners throughout your treatment. You’ll only need to schedule appointments every two to three weeks.
- Fast - Inman aligners straighten your teeth in 6-18 weeks.
- Affordable - This treatment is less expensive than metal braces or Invisalign, so you don’t have to break the bank to straighten your smile.
Get Straighter Teeth Naturally Today!
Contact Aesthetica Dental Clinic today to learn more about Inman Aligners and to schedule your consultation with Dr. Lina Hamdan. Give us a call at 630.357.2525, or schedule an appointment online today.